Enhance your San Diego experience with the all-new AAOMS 2012 app for your smartphone or tablet!
Announcing the AAOMS 2012 Annual Meeting
Users of iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Android phones may visit the App Store or Google Play from the device and search for AAOMS 2012.
From a BlackBerry or other web browser-enabled phone or device, point your mobile browser to http://m.core-apps.com/aaoms2012am and bookmark the page for future reference.
OR SIMPLY SCAN THIS CODE. Using a QR reader app from your mobile device, scan this code. From there you will be directed to download the specific version of the app for your particular device, or on some phones, bookmark the page for future reference.
Using the App
From the main menu Dashboard, you can navigate to:
The gear icon in the upper left corner takes you to settings where you can complete your profile, invite friends to use the app, and email your notes. From this feature, you can also sync your online schedule. To sync your schedule, enter your email address and your PIN found in the My Schedule or Bookmarks page page of the online program.
- The refresh button (circular arrows) in the upper right corner downloads the latest data updates from the server.
- My Schedule: Create a personal itinerary of the sessions and events you plan to attend. Press the star icon on any event and it will be added to your schedule. Press it again to remove it from your schedule. Your online schedule can be synced and displayed within this area. Note: The schedule will be synced from the online schedule to the app. It will NOT be synced from the app back to the online schedule.
- Exhibitors: Browse an alphabetical list of all 2012 exhibitors, and view their detailed information. You can locate their booths on the exhibit hall floor plan. Press the star icon to highlight them on the map.
- Maps: Browse an interactive floor plan of the 2012 AAOMS Exhibit Hall, labeled with exhibitor names and booth numbers. Overview maps of the convention center and headquarters hotel are also available for reference.
- Events: From here you can view a complete and up-to-date agenda of all sessions and events, organized by track. Select any event listing to view full details, including synopsis, learning objectives, speakers, location, date and time. Press the star icon on an event to add it to your schedule.
- Speakers: View an alphabetical listing of all session presenters, including the dates and times of their events.
- Downloads: Any session presentation materials that you download through the app will be conveniently stored in this folder.
- Friends: Send messages and set up meetings by connecting with colleagues through this feature.
- News: Read recent news and announcements from AAOMS.org.
- Local Places: Browse an organized listing of area attractions. Select a name in the list to locate it on an interactive map of San Diego.
- Twitter: Keep up with all tweets containing the tag #AAOMS2012 – see what others are saying, and join in the discussion yourself.
- Facebook: Your direct link to the AAOMS Facebook page.
- MyCME: This links you to aaoms.org/MyCME to complete your session evaluations and claim CE credit.
- Alerts: Receive immediate notifications and communications from the AAOMS. Alerts will be pushed right to your device so you won’t miss a thing.
The AAOMS 2012 app is supported by Zimmer Dental Inc..