AAOMS leadership recognizes the important link between industry and the association. We would like to enhance this link by offering the opportunity to expand your market reach to specialty members who might not otherwise know about your company and its services. The tabs above contain a variety of corporate support opportunities designed to fit an array of marketing budgets and offer maximum benefit for your corporate support dollars.
AAOMS education programs offer a variety of support opportunities for those organizations that market their products and services to the oral and maxillofacial surgery community. These opportunities provide:
- unparalleled access to your customer base.
- quickly established name recognition.
- extensive, year-round opportunities that keep your company and its representatives known long after a meeting has ended and the exhibition has closed.
- targeted support – choose the option(s) that best suits you.
- opportunity to earn extra priority points and take advantage of earlier and more prominent booth placement.
The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons sponsors two exhibitions annually. The AAOMS Annual Meeting, held in the fall, attracts more than 5,500 members, their staff, and guests. The Dental Implant Conference, held in early December, attracts more than 1,200 OMSs and other dental professionals. For more information on AAOMS exhibition opportunities, please visit AAOMS.org/Exhibitors.