Meetings & Continuing Education Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Conference Recordings
- Live Online CE Programs
- Online Clinical CE Library
- Practice Management, Coding and Billing Courses
- Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
OMS Knowledge Update
Live Online CE Programs
AAOMS offers scheduled online events and webinars that are live and interactive, offering the opportunity to ask the presenters questions.
When Should You Say No? Peri-anesthetic Evaluation for Office-based Surgery
by Robert C. Bosack, DDS
August 7, 2014
You can now earn CDE and/or CME credit for most conference recordings starting with the 2013 AAOMS Annual Meeting! For meetings prior to 2013, you may still purchase recordings without CE credit.
For information, please contact the AAOMS Continuing Education department at 847/678-6200 ext 4386 or email@example.com.
Please note: If you had an existing account with Bluesky or have never participated in an online program, you must create a new account. On the left side of the screen, complete the form for New User Registration. After you complete the required fields and read the Faculty and Planner Disclosure, click submit. You will receive your password in an email.
Online Clinical CE Library
A comprehensive library of online continuing education courses are found on the topics below with self-learning course evaluations, automated grading and secure credit card payment - all available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Access the online Continuing Education Library:
- Perioperative Management of Nausea and Vomiting
- Morbidity and Mortality Conference on Anesthesia
- Capnography and Respiratory Distress
- A Review of Office Emergencies
- Anesthesia Pediatrics and Geriatrics
Bone and Biomaterials
- Use of Mesh and Membranes-Techniques for Vertical and Horizontal Onlay Ridge Augmentation
- Cosmetic Uses of Neurotoxins and Injectable Lip and Wrinkle Fillers
- Facial Liposuction for Cosmetic Facial Surgery
- An Overview of Soft Tissue Fillers in Facial Rejuvenation
- An Overview of Neuromodulators in Facial Rejuvenation
- A Systematic Pre-Treatment Evaluation Method for Treatment of the Edentulous Patients with a Fixed Prosthesis
- Augmentation of the Narrow Maxillary Ridge
- Osteotomy Technique for Vertical and Horizontal Augmentation
- Symposium on Osteomyelitis
Pathology & Medicine
- Symposium: Oral Pathology CPC
- Symposium on Drug Shortages: Reasons and Recommendations
Practice Management, Coding and Billing Courses
Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
This monthly journal offers comprehensive coverage of new techniques, important developments and innovative ideas in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery is recommended for first or priority subscription by the Dental Section of the Medical Library Association.