Practice Management & Allied Staff Resources
AAOMS appreciates your input regarding third party reimbursement concerns. If there is a recurring issue affecting the reimbursement of your services, feel free to voice your concerns or submit your coding and reimbursement questions using the AAOMS Coding/Reimbursement Inquiry Form.
- AAOMS Criteria for Orthognathic Surgery
- AAOMS Guidelines to Evaluation and Impairment of the Oral and Maxillofacial Region
Practice Management Partner Programs
Check out the links below for information on our partner programs for coding and software. Additional practice management resources can be found through AAOMS Services, Inc. (ASI).
OMSVision is a state-of-the-art practice management software solution developed through an exclusive partnership between AAOMS and Henry Schein Practice Solutions. Recognizing that oral surgery practices have a very unique set of needs, this practice management system is designed exclusively for the specialty OMS practice, by OMSs. From its front office to chairside use, OMSVision is designed to streamline the day-to-day tasks of your entire practice. Whether you're a solo practitioner or large multi-doctor, multi-location practices, OMSVision is completely scalable and customizable to suit your needs.
- Buy-Ins and Pay-Outs
- Office Design and Construction Manual
- OSHA Model Exposure Control Plan
- Model Medical Practice Personnel Policy Manual Compliance Plan, 2nd Edition
- AAOMS Practice Management Manual
- AAOMS Parameters of Care: Clinical Practice Guidelines for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Fifth Edition
- Surgical Assisting Skills Series, Volume 1: Basics of Office Surgical Assisting
- Surgical Assisting Skills Series, Volume 2: Implant Assisting
- Surgical Assisting Skills Series, Volume 3: Advanced Protocols for Medical Emergencies
- Patient Education Materials
- Office Anesthesia Evaluation Manual
- Complete HIPAA Compliance Plan and Guide, 2013 Edition