The Professional Affairs division works with the Committee on Hospital and Interprofessional Affairs to answer questions and provide assistance to the membership on issues related to hospital credentialing and privileging, emergency department on-call requirements and compensation, and accreditation requirements.
Credentialing and Privileging Resources
Emergency Department On-Call Resources
- EMTALA Interpretive Guidelines
- 2008 AAOMS Annual Meeting Open Forum Presentation
- Sample Contracts
Office-Based Surgery and Hospital Accreditation Links
- Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care
- American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care
Research and Outcomes Assessment
- The AAOMS Outcomes Assessment Project
- Parameters of Care Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Advanced Education
Cleft, Craniofacial, and Pediatric OMS
For individual assistance, call us at 800-822-6637.