Membership Staff Associate
Membership Engagement and Retention Manager
The Membership Staff Associate reports to the Manager, Member Engagement and Retention and is primarily responsible for resident member and allied staff membership management, collaboration with internal teams to promote recruitment and retention of resident and allied staff members, integrity of CRM data, and file archive processes. This position supports the department’s member engagement strategies. The Membership Staff Associate provides daily customer service for member-generated inquiries and serves as the division’s switchboard backup.
The Staff Associate also performs other related duties or projects as assigned by the Manager, Member Engagement and Retention and/or AED, Governance & Membership.
- Strong technology background preferred, including CRM and Microsoft 365 applications
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- 1-3 years relevant experience in membership or customer-facing field
- Prior Association and demonstrated marketing experience
- Resident and Allied Staff membership management
- Mailing list request and data inquiry management
- CRM data integrity administration
- File archive management
GENERAL DESCRIPTIONS OF KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Manage resident membership application process.
- Collaborate with Manager to enhance resident recruitment and marketing strategies.
- Manage allied staff membership application process.
- Collaborate with internal teams to support allied staff membership marketing and growth strategies.
- Coordinate internal and external mailing list request process.
- Prepare membership data research requests.
- Process member account updates.
- Review monthly data integrity reports.
- Some travel required to support AAOMS Annual Meeting, Dental Implant Conference, and practice management events.
- Support Manager as needed in activities related to OMS membership dues and compliance requirements.