Sessions & Events
Monday, April 4, at 8 p.m. ET
- AAOMS federal lobbyists will address issues to be discussed during the congressional meetings.
Tuesday, April 5, at 7 p.m. ET
- Keynote speaker Amy Walter, publisher and editor-in-chief of the Cook Political Report and popular on-air political analyst, will discuss the federal political landscape.
For more than 25 years, Amy Walter has built a reputation as an accurate, objective and insightful political analyst with unparalleled access to campaign insiders and decision-makers. Named one of Washington's Most Powerful Women in 2021, she is the publisher and editor-in-chief of the Cook Political Report with Amy Walter, where she provides analysis of the issues, trends and events that shape the political environment.
- Live Q&A with AAOMS lobbyists.
- Time to coordinate efforts with fellow OMSs participating in congressional meetings.
Wednesday, April 6
- Virtual congressional visits
- Congressional meeting schedules will be distributed the week of March 28.
- Attendees should keep their schedules open the entirety of April 6 to ensure participation in all constituent congressional visits.
Participation in preparatory Day on the Hill-related events is strongly recommended.