AAOMS provides resident travel scholarships throughout the year to support resident attendance to educational conferences and events. Previously funded scholarships include:
- 2019 IAOMS International Conference on Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – supported by AAOMS and IAOMS Foundation
- 2018 AAOMS Annual Meeting – supported by Osteo Science Foundation
- 2018 Clinical Trials Methods Course – supported by OMS Foundation and Osteo Science Foundation
- 2018 Dental Implant Conference – supported by Geistlich Biomaterials and Osteo Science Foundation
- 2018 Resident Transitions Into Practice Conference – supported by Osteo Science Foundation and ASI
- 2017 Clinical and Scientific Innovations for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (CSIOMS) – supported by OMS Foundation, Osteo Science Foundation, and ASI
Scholarship opportunities are posted throughout the year. Check back to apply for new scholarships!