Enhance your Dental Implant Conference experience with the AAOMS Events app for your smartphone or tablet.
From a BlackBerry or other web browser-enabled phone or device, go to http://m.core-apps.com/aaomsevents and bookmark the page for future reference. Select the AAOMS DIC 2017 in the Upcoming Events list.
OR SIMPLY SCAN THIS CODE. Using a QR reader app from your mobile device, scan this code. You will be directed to download the AAOMS Events app specific to your device.
The AAOMS mobile app is designed to include future AAOMS events that will be automatically added as they become available. If the AAOMS Events app is already installed on your device, select the 2017 Dental Implant Conference from the Installed Events list to download it. Access any future Annual Meetings and Dental Implant Conferences with this convenient app.
- The gear icon in the upper-right corner takes you to settings, where you can complete your profile, invite friends to use the app, and email your notes.
- The refresh button (circular arrows) in the upper-right corner downloads the latest data updates from the server.
- Exit to Events List: If you already have the AAOMS Events mobile app on your device from a past event, tap “Exit to Events List” from the dashboard or within settings. Choose 2017 AAOMS Dental Implant Conference from the list of upcoming events and tap Download.
- Events: From here, you can view a complete and up-to-date agenda of all sessions and events, organized by track. Select any event listing to view full details, including synopsis, learning objectives, speakers, location, date and time. Press the star icon on an event to add it to your schedule and bookmark it. Add notes or share the event with another meeting attendee within each event listing.
- Download handouts: Select an event or select a sub-session under Topics. If a handout is available for that session, a Resources tab will appear. In Resources, select Handouts, then press the PDFs you wish to download to your device.
- Downloads: Any session presentation materials you download through the app will be conveniently stored in this folder.
- Speakers: View an alphabetical listing of all session presenters, including the dates and times of their events.
- Maps: Browse an interactive floor plan of the AAOMS Exhibit Hall, labeled with exhibitor names and booth numbers. Navigate your route from one booth to another by pressing (and holding for several seconds) any booth icon to set it as your starting point. Then press and hold another booth icon to plot your route to it. Add a note to the Exhibit Hall map by pressing and holding any location. An overview map of the headquarters hotel also is available for reference.
- Locate Me: Get quick walking directions based on your current location on the Exhibit Hall floor.
- Quick List: View your bookmarked exhibitors in an easy-to-follow order.
- Exhibitors: Browse exhibitors by product category or select “All exhibitors” to see the full alphabetical listing. Select exhibitor names to view their contact information. Press the star icon to highlight them on the map. You can locate their booths on the Exhibit Hall floor plan, add them to your schedule and more.
- MyCE: This links you to AAOMS.org/MyCE to complete your session evaluations and claim continuing education credit.
- Attendees: This feature allows you to share your contact information with all app users. By default, your information will not be displayed. Turn this feature on by selecting “Publish my Profile” in the profile settings of the app. Send friend requests to other attendees to connect with colleagues. Select the plus symbol to exchange your schedule and contact information privately with friends.
- Social Media: Click this icon to access AAOMS Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram accounts. Use #DentalImplant2017 to join the discussion.
- Alerts: Receive immediate notifications and communications from AAOMS. Alerts will be pushed to your device so you won’t miss a thing.
- AAOMS.org/DIC: Visit the Dental Implant Conference home page for information on registration, hotel reservations, transportation and other meeting details.
The AAOMS 2017 app is supported by Zimmer Biomet.