Make the most of your Dental Implant Conference experience from Nov. 29 to Dec. 1 by taking advantage of these special attractions:
- Visit Navy Pier. Navy Pier, which opened in 1916, is the longest public pier in the world, spanning 3,040 feet out into Lake Michigan. Interested in some free fun? Check out the complimentary exhibits: Ivn Navarro’s This Land is Your Land water tower sculptures, Chakaia Booker’s four sculptures or Michael St Maur Sheil First World War battlefields outdoor photo exhibit.
- View the city from above at the 360 Chicago Observation Deck. From 1,030 feet up and downward facing, TILT is a one-of-a-kind viewing experience of the Magnificent Mile and Chicago’s skyline. Open daily 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. on the 94th floor.
- Discover aquatic animals at the Shedd Aquarium. From animal chats and 4D experiences to marine presentations, the Shedd has numerous ways to get up close and personal with their aquatic animals.
- Enjoy a night at the theater with Broadway in Chicago. Take in popular shows, including Hamilton, Miss Saigon or The Book of Mormon.
- Celebrate Lincoln Park Zoo’s 150th anniversary. Walk through the free zoo and view training sessions with seals or watch monkeys play with touchscreen computers. Want to enjoy something winter-themed? Attend the ZooLights any night to see beautiful holiday displays.
- Feel the holiday spirit on the Magnificent Mile. Visit a few of the 460 stores to complete some holiday shopping. Make sure to stop by Macy’s on State Street to view the annual holiday window exhibits. Hungry and don’t know where to eat? Check out some of the more than 275 restaurants also located on the “Mag Mile.”
Improve your practice by registering for the Dental Implant Conference
Visit AAOMS.org/DIC for more information.
Navy Pier Photo Courtesy of Choose Chicago
Chicago Theater District Photo Courtesy of Clayton Hauck Photo Courtesy of Choose Chicago
Magnificent Mile Photo Courtesy of Adam Alexander Photography Courtesy of Choose Chicago