Make the most of your Dental Implant Conference experience from Dec. 5 – 7 by taking advantage of these special attractions:
- Visit Navy Pier – The longest public pier in the world, Navy Pier opened in 1916 and spans 3,040 feet into Lake Michigan. Something free and fun is always going on at this busy spot that’s open year-round.
- Sing along at Millennium Park – The Chicago Chamber Choir will perform holiday classics at 6 p.m. Dec. 7 during this free event at Cloud Gate.
- Experience Germany in Chicago at the 24th Annual Christkindlmarket – Chicago’s largest open-air Christmas festival is open daily from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. and until 9 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays from Nov. 15 to Dec. 24. Take part in shopping and German food in a lively atmosphere.
- Enjoy a night at the theater with Broadway in Chicago – Grab tickets to popular shows, including Hamilton, Potted Potter and Corduroy.
- Meet the animals at Lincoln Park Zoo – Walk through this free zoo and view training sessions with seals or watch monkeys play with touchscreen computers. Want to enjoy something winter-themed? Attend the ZooLights to see beautiful holiday displays.
- Feel the holiday spirit on the Magnificent Mile – Visit a few of the more than 460 stores to complete holiday shopping. Hungry and don’t know where to eat? Check out some of the more than 275 restaurants on the “Mag Mile.” Other attractions include museums, theaters and tours.
Visit AAOMS.org/DIC for more information.
Navy Pier Photo Courtesy of Choose Chicago
Chicago Theater District Photo Courtesy of Clayton Hauck Photo Courtesy of Choose Chicago
Magnificent Mile Photo Courtesy of Adam Alexander Photography Courtesy of Choose Chicago