Chicago: A delightful December destination for Dental Implant Conference
Named the No. 1 big city in the United States for five years running, Chicago is home to the annual Dental Implant Conference. Enhance your meeting experience by taking advantage of these Windy City attractions:
- Visit Navy Pier – The longest public pier in the world, Navy Pier spans 3,040 feet into Lake Michigan. Something is always going on at this busy spot that’s open year-round. Examples include Light Up the Lake – an indoor light garden with more than 600,000 lights – and Alpine ice rink.
- Sing along at Millennium Park – The Chicago Chamber Choir will perform holiday classics at 6 p.m. Dec. 3 during this free event at Cloud Gate.
- Experience Germany in Chicago at the 26th Annual Christkindlmarket – Chicago’s largest open-air Christmas festival is open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily and until 10 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays from Nov. 19 to Dec. 24. Take part in shopping and German food in a lively atmosphere.
- Enjoy a night at the theater with Broadway in Chicago – Grab tickets to popular shows, including Teatro ZinZanni, Paradise Square and Disney’s Frozen.
- Meet the animals at Lincoln Park Zoo – Walk through this free zoo and see the new African lion habitat. Want to enjoy something winter-themed? Attend ZooLights to see beautiful holiday displays on Dec. 1, 3 or 4 (tickets required).
- Feel the holiday spirit on the Magnificent Mile – Visit a few of the more than 450 stores to complete holiday shopping. Hungry and don’t know where to eat? Check out some of the more than 275 restaurants on the “Mag Mile.” Other attractions include museums, theaters and tours.
Visit AAOMS.org/DIC for more information.
Navy Pier Photo Courtesy of Choose Chicago
Chicago Theater District Photo Courtesy of Clayton Hauck Photo Courtesy of Choose Chicago
Magnificent Mile Photo Courtesy of Adam Alexander Photography Courtesy of Choose Chicago