Attending the Dental Implant Conference but unsure of the best place to stay? Look no further than securing a room at the AAOMS conference site, the Sheraton Grand Chicago Riverwalk.
Here are a few key reasons to book a stay in the AAOMS room block:
- Location, location, location – The Sheraton Grand Chicago Riverwalk is steps from many of the places that contributed to Chicago being named Best Big City for the sixth consecutive year as part of the Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards. The hotel is located near Michigan Avenue shopping, acclaimed dining spots, Millennium Park and the idyllic Navy Pier – all dressed for the holiday season.
- Quick walk to all sessions and events – Those who have ever left behind an important item – such as a phone or badge in the hotel room – know the value of staying close to the meeting location. Consider a room at the AAOMS conference hotel to avoid the potential to-and-fro walk (in December, no less).
- No need to be an early-bird to catch hot coffee – Hop in an elevator and an escalator (or two) and arrive in the thick of the action. Enjoy a few extra minutes to mingle, grab a beverage and catch up with colleagues.
- Discounted pricing available – The Sheraton Grand Chicago Riverwalk has long served as the location for the Dental Implant Conference. This relationship allows AAOMS to negotiate discounted room rates for members and gives attendees a chance to be in a familiar space. Attendees staying closer by have more time to focus on the meeting and easily stop by the Exhibit Hall to stretch their legs as they view the latest products.
- Enjoy a top-rated hotel – This award-winning hotel boasts spectacular views of the Chicago Riverwalk, modern amenities, onsite restaurants, a health club and spa, heated indoor pool and more!
Act fast! Discounted rooms are available until Nov. 28 or until the block is full (whichever comes first).
See AAOMS.org/DIChousing for more information.