Invitation to Attend
AAOMS President, Dr. A. Thomas Indresano, invites you, your staff and guests to the 101st AAOMS Annual Meeting, Scientific Sessions and Exhibition, Sept. 16-21, 2019 in Boston, Mass.
- Annual Meeting Frequently Asked Questions
- Clinical tracks to return with emphasis on research
- Technology futurist Pablos Holman to give keynote address
- President's Event at Fenway Park
- 2019 Featured Sessions
- 7 helpful tips to make the most of the Annual Meeting
- Social Media Bar
- Explore Boston
- Exhibit Excursion Game for OMS Residents and Professional Staff
- San Antonio Scramble Game for AAOMS Fellows and Members
Sessions & Events
Information at your fingertips! View complete course descriptions and more.
- Educational Program, Business Sessions & Special Events
- Continuing Education Provider Approval
- 2019 Annual Meeting Faculty and Planner Disclosures
Information for Exhibitors
For more information on exhibition opportunities, visit the 2019 Annual Meeting Exhibitors page.
AAOMS is committed to the safety and well-being of its conference attendees, exhibitors and guests. The information on the Emergency Information page is intended to provide general guidance on how best to prepare and respond to an emergency situation.