While the live portion of the Virtual AAOMS Annual Meeting has concluded, the educational opportunities continue.
This robust meeting features on-demand education to allow attendees optimum learning flexibility.
The virtual format combines high-quality educational content from the traditional Annual Meeting and the Dental Implant Conference into one distinctive meeting. Attendees can expect world-class presentations and a community-oriented platform that allows for peer-to-peer engagement.
Similar to past in-person meetings, the educational content will present evidence-based clinical tracks that cover the scope of OMS practice. The schedule also includes the Keynote Lecture, a COVID-19 update, abstract and poster sessions, practice management courses and an enhanced virtual Exhibit Hall.
View the schedule of sessions and events at AAOMS.org/AMprogram.
- Annual Meeting Frequently Asked Questions
- What to expect from Annual Meeting
- President’s Event with Dr. Anthony S. Fauci and Jay Leno
- Keynote Lecture to focus on multi-generational patient base
- New Annual Meeting Offering: Surgical Pearls
- Explore the Virtual AAOMS Annual Meeting platform
- Dental Implant Program
- Vote for your favorite Annual Meeting Video