Virtual AAOMS Annual Meeting: Oct. 1 to 10
This robust meeting features both live and on-demand education to allow attendees optimum learning flexibility.
The virtual format combines high-quality educational content from the traditional Annual Meeting and the Dental Implant Conference into one distinctive meeting. Attendees can expect world-class presentations with new ways to engage with speakers and a community-oriented platform that allows for peer-to-peer engagement.
Similar to past in-person meetings, the educational content will present evidence-based clinical tracks that cover the scope of OMS practice. The schedule also includes the Keynote Lecture, a COVID-19 update, abstract and poster sessions, practice management courses and an enhanced virtual Exhibit Hall. (The virtual House of Delegates sessions are scheduled for Sept. 26 and 27.)
View the schedule of sessions and events at AAOMS.org/AMprogram.
- Annual Meeting Frequently Asked Questions
- Live Sessions and Events Program-at-a-Glance
- What to expect from Annual Meeting
- President’s Event with Dr. Anthony S. Fauci and Jay Leno
- Keynote Lecture to focus on multi-generational patient base
- New Annual Meeting Offering: Surgical Pearls
- Explore the Virtual AAOMS Annual Meeting platform
- Dental Implant Program
- Vote for your favorite Annual Meeting Video