The new On-demand Practice Management Program at the 2021 AAOMS Annual Meeting offers the flexibility and depth of topics busy OMS professional staff need. Secure access to 30-plus sessions, qualify for a bonus gift and receive an exclusive fee discount by registering today. Among the highlights:
- Early-bird savings – Take advantage of AAOMS registration discounts. Staff can receive 10 percent off the regular fee when registered by July 1. Additional savings are available for allied staff members.
- Complimentary swag bag – The first 300 professional staff who register for the On-demand Practice Management Program will receive an AAOMS swag bag. Sponsored by AAOMS Advantage, the bag includes useful products perfect to enhance your session-viewing experience.
- Content access for 90-plus days – Learn from the full library of on-demand sessions (beginning Sept. 27) and access recorded in-person practice management sessions (beginning Oct. 4) – all available until Dec. 31.
- Enjoy learning flexibility – Choose when and where you learn. View sessions during downtime when your surgeon is out of the office, with coworkers at lunch or when it’s most convenient for you. With the online access, sessions are available when you are.
- More than 30 sessions available – The robust slate of offerings features a wide range of topics that include telemedicine, billing, social media security, HIPAA training, insurance contracts, infection control and team-building strategies. Whatever your role in the practice, find sessions built to support your professional goals.