The AAOMS Annual Meeting – offered in-person and online – offers the flexibility and depth of topics busy OMS professional staff need. Secure access to 30-plus sessions and receive an exclusive fee discount by registering today. Among highlights:
- More than 30 sessions available – Whatever your role in the practice, the Annual Meeting offers a vast range of topics, including office emergencies, communications, buying and selling an OMS practice, and HIPAA and OSHA compliance. Attending these sessions can help you reach your professional goals.
- Early-bird savings – Get the most value out of your professional development budget. Take advantage of AAOMS registration discounts that allows professional staff to receive $100 off the regular fee when you register by July 1. Additional savings are available for allied staff members.
- Content access for 90-plus days – Learn from the full library of on-demand sessions (beginning Sept. 14) and access recorded in-person practice management sessions (beginning Sept. 17) – all available until Dec. 31.
- Enjoy learning flexibility – Choose to learn when it’s most convenient for you. Whether it’s during downtime when your surgeon is out of the office or with co-workers at lunch, online access to sessions is available when you are.
- 2.5 days of exhibition– The AAOMS Exhibit Hall showcases the most advanced equipment, products and services for the specialty. Beyond the booths, the exhibition also will feature a complimentary lunch on Friday and vendor-sponsored Eat, Drink and be Industry-Educated sessions (Breakfast and Learn, Lunch and Learn, and Snack and Learn) on Thursday and Friday to discuss and highlight exhibitors, products and services.