Enhance your Annual Meeting experience with the AAOMS Events app for your smartphone or tablet
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have the AAOMS Events app on your device from previous years, due to recent system upgrades it is recommended that users delete and reinstall the app for optimal use.
From other web browser-enabled phones or devices, go to AAOMS.org/app and bookmark the page for future reference.
OR SIMPLY SCAN THIS CODE. Using a QR reader app from your mobile device, scan this code. You will be directed to download the AAOMS Events app specific to your device.
From the AAOMS Events app opening screen, select the 2023 Annual Meeting by clicking on the San Diego meeting logo.
When opening the Annual Meeting app for the first time, you will be prompted to log in. Please use the email tied to your AAOMS.org account and your eight-digit AAOMS Member/Registration ID number. It also will ask if you would like to add favorited sessions to your personal calendar native to your device in addition to the personal summary within the app.
- My Schedule (calendar icon) allows you to create and view your personal schedule. Click the star icon on any event to add it to your schedule. You also may add your own personal meetings and appointments for quick reference.
- Sessions & Events (microphone icon) provides a complete and up-to-date agenda of all Annual Meeting sessions and events. Browse by day, presentation title or speaker. Select any event listing to view full details, including synopsis, learning objectives, speakers, location, date and time. Press the star icon on an event to add it to your schedule and bookmark it. Add notes or share the event with another meeting attendee within each event listing.
- Speakers (podium icon) displays all session speakers in alphabetical order and includes the dates and times of their events.
- ePosters (poster icon) allows you to browse all scientific posters by topic, number, title and presenter. Press the star icon on a poster entry to add it to your favorites.
- Claim CE (certificate icon) allows you to complete your session evaluations and claim continuing education credit – all from within the app.
- Attendees (people icon) displays a list of meeting attendees, including colleagues, speakers and exhibitors.
- Live-streamed Sessions and On-demand Sessions tiles.
- What's On Now (alarm clock icon) displays all sessions and events happening at the moment.
- Exhibitors (trophy icon) displays the Exhibit Hall hours and includes a sub-menu along the bottom of the screen with access to exhibitor information and categories, the booth list and an interactive floor plan. Select the Floor Plan to browse an interactive Exhibit Hall map labeled with exhibitor names and booth numbers.
- Maps (pinned map icon) allows you to view floor plans of the convention center and headquarters hotel levels.
- Messages (chat icon) shows all personal messages you send or receive as well as notifications from AAOMS pushed to your device so you won’t miss a thing.
- Local Places (buildings icon) directs to a page on AAOMS.org with information about local attractions in San Diego.
- Scenes from San Diego (newspaper icon) opens the AAOMS.org/Scenes webpage where AAOMS shares images during the Annual Meeting.
- Daily Emails (envelope icon) provides an in-app digest of emails sent to attendees each morning of the Annual meeting.
- AAOMS.org/SanDiego (browser icon) opens the AAOMS.org/scenes webpage where AAOMS shares images during the Annual meeting.
- Emergency Information (medkit icon) directs you to information on the AAOMS website providing general guidance on how best to prepare and respond to an emergency situation.
- Search (magnifying glass icon) in the center of the lower menu bar scans all the app content to help you quickly find speakers, exhibitors, attendees, sessions, posters and more.
- Floor Plan (location pin icon) displays an interactive Exhibit Hall floor plan and links to each booth.
- Settings (gears icon) allows you to manage properties in the app.
- AAOMSopoly Game (star icon) offers attendees a chance to win valuable prizes. Attendees are encouraged to play the new Exhibit Hall game, AAOMSopoly. Find the QR codes located at participating booths throughout the Exhibit Hall and scan them with a smartphone to reveal multiple choice questions. Answer a question correctly for a chance to win one of many prizes available. Scan all the QR codes and answer all the questions correctly to be entered into a drawing for a chance to win big prizes such as free registration to the 2024 AAOMS Annual Meeting or the Dental Implant Conference.