YOU ASKED, WE LISTENED!
This year, the general registration fee entitles attendees to participate in most didactic clinical sessions at no additional cost, and tickets are not required for these sessions.
Seats in the session rooms will be available to attendees on a first-come, first-seated basis.
Select fees continue to apply to ACLS/PALS courses, hands-on clinical courses, preconference sessions, practice management and professional staff development courses, and some social events. Tickets are required for admission to sessions and events that have additional fees. Tickets may be purchased through advance registration or onsite until the scheduled start of the course/event (based on availability).
Non-ticketed clinical courses with no additional fees include:
- Large, general clinical sessions and symposia (“G” courses)
- Small, limited-attendance didactic clinical sessions (“S” courses)
- Clinical Interest Groups
- Faculty and resident programs
- Clinical module programs on dental implants and TMJ
- Open forums
- Oral abstract sessions
- Poster sessions
Your meeting registration fee also allows you to attend:
- House of Delegates sessions
- Reference Committee hearings
- Product Theaters
- Corporate Forums
- Keynote lecture featuring Andrew Kolodny, MD
- Two-and-a-half-day exhibition
- Complimentary lunch on Friday and daily beverage breaks in the exhibit hall
- Opening Ceremony and awards presentation
- Welcome Reception
For an additional fee, you can attend the following:
- Hands-on clinical courses
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) courses
- Preconference program on anesthesia
- Anesthesia Assistant Skills Labs (AASL)
- Beyond the Basics Coding Workshop (held in conjunction with the AAOMS Annual Meeting; separate registration is required)
- Practice Management and Professional Staff Development sessions (available with a Day Pass)
- President’s Event – enjoy a fun-filled evening with friends at the California Academy of Sciences
Tickets and Day Passes may be purchased when submitting a completed registration form online, by mail or via fax. They may also be purchased onsite but are subject to space availability.