Social Media Bar
Become social media savvy!
The AAOMS Social Media Bar, located at Booth 1826 in the Exhibit Hall, offers attendees the opportunity to increase their understanding and strengthen their abilities in using social media. Attendees will learn how to take advantage of the materials available through the AAOMS Informational Campaign to promote the specialty and their practices.
Offering brief, information-packed “Learning Lab” group sessions as well as one-on-one consultations, the experts at the AAOMS Social Media Bar will help you advance your goals and promote your practice. Whether you are just starting to use social media at your practice or you use multiple platforms daily, the AAOMS Social Media Bar will be a great place to meet and interact with our experts to find out how to best harness the power of social networks.
When you sign up for a one-on-one consultation before the Annual Meeting, our experts will take the time to review your current social media presence and provide in-depth analysis with personalized feedback.
Drop in anytime during regular Exhibit Hall hours to ask a question, book a one-on-one consultation or participate in a number of scheduled Learning Labs:
- 10:05 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 12: Facebook for OMSs 101
- 4:05 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 12: Doctor review sites (Yelp, Healthgrades and others)
- 10:05 a.m. Friday, Oct. 13: Instagram 101
- 4:05 p.m. Friday, Oct. 13: Twitter 101
- 10:05 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 14: Doctor review sites (Yelp, Healthgrades and others)
- 12:05 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 14: Facebook Advanced Strategies
The AAOMS Social Media Bar is supported by AAOMS Services, Inc.