New this year! In-person in Nashville or online allied and alumni events.
- The deadline for event space request submission is July 1.
- Requests will be processed in order of receipt; onsite meeting space is limited.
- If your event is being held at another location during the hours stipulated below and you would like it published in the online web program and AAOMS Mobile App, submit the form including the date, time and location as well as contact in the comments section.
- Space will be assigned at the Omni Nashville Hotel and other host hotels.
- Space confirmations will be sent in mid-July via email and will list the room name and hotel contact information.
- Event space may include meeting room rental and a food-and-beverage minimum. All additional costs are your responsibility.
- Space is subject to availability and the AAOMS approval process.
- You will work directly with the hotel in planning your event.
- AAOMS is not responsible for running each allied and alumni events.
- The event organizer is solely responsible for:
- His or her own Zoom (or another virtual networking platform) account and/or license.
- Any and all virtual security, maintaining the privacy of alumni information and allowing attendees into the virtual meeting.
- Sending invitations to alumni to attend the virtual networking event or creating registration for the event, at AAOMS’s recommendation.
Contact the AAOMS Meetings Department with any questions.
Please note: This year, the President's Event will occur on Friday evening, Oct. 1. Thursday, Sept. 30, will be the main evening for the events hosted by allied organizations.