New Association Management System Live!
AAOMS has launched a new association management system – called Personify – to better serve all members. The new system allows for more enhanced and personalized accounts for each member, including:
- Unique logins and passwords.
- The ability to track past and present AAOMS committee participation.
- Coming soon! One place for members to record CDE and CME, including storage of CE transcripts from other organizations.
- Management of all account purchases and the opportunity to view purchase history, such as membership dues and meeting registration confirmations and receipts.
- Enhanced security that allows members to store their credit card information for quick future purchases.
The new system also crosses over to MyOMS.org, where members will be able to include more satellite offices under the “Find a Surgeon” directory, which is important as the Informational Campaign continues to direct prospective patients to this site.
This mobile-friendly and more intuitive system will play a great role in ensuring our members receive the best services from AAOMS, and new enhancements will continue throughout the year.
Members who attempt to log in but see that the system does not recognize their email address should stop and contact the AAOMS Membership Department at email@example.com or 800-822-6637 for assistance. Members should not create a new account.