Registration is now open for the 2018 AAOMS Annual Meeting!
Watch this special message from President Dr. Brett Ferguson inviting you, your staff and guests to the centennial celebration of the 100th AAOMS Annual Meeting being held Oct. 8 to 13 in Chicago.
Reserve your spot for this intensive educational program, featuring:
- Nine clinical education tracks, 33 practice management and professional staff development sessions, coding and assistant courses, and more!
- An extensive exhibition featuring the latest products and services for the busy OMS practice.
- The Keynote Lecture by former Secretary of State and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Colin L. Powell, USA (Ret.).
- Enhanced, full-day Saturday schedule.
- The President’s Event at the Art Institute of Chicago.
Don’t delay in taking advantage of special rates exclusively for AAOMS attendees! Visit AAOMS.org/AMHousing to make your hotel reservation and take advantage of AAOMS room block discounts.
Special centennial celebration offer!
Those who register within the first 100 days that 2018 registration is open – before 11 p.m. CDT on May 31 – receive $100 off* the general registration fee for next year’s Annual Meeting in Boston, Mass.
All the meeting details can be found at AAOMS.org/Chicago.
Be a part of the centennial meeting. Register today!
*Some restrictions apply. See AAOMS.org/Chicago for details.